At Andoliando, we take everything related to the protection of your data very seriously. We do not collect information just for the sake of it. At the end of the day, we are talking about your privacy, and we believe that we should be totally transparent about all that surrounds it. Therefore, in compliance with the provisions of the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as the European Data Protection Regulation, the following details the use we will make of them:
Who we are
The person responsible for the processing of data collected through the website www.andoliando.com, (hereinafter, the “Web” or the “Website”) is JUANA MARIA ROMÁN RUEDA, with N.I.F. nº 25331418T, with address at C/ Párroco Antonio Gómez Villalobos, 22, 2º dcha, 41006 Sevilla (Spain), hereinafter referred to as JUANA ROMÁN
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
- In case of contracting the goods and services offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending information requested through the forms provided on the Web Site.
- Sending newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or Andoliando advertising and that related to the news of the world of Knitting.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data displayed in the comments form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to assist with the detection of spam.
If you upload images to the web you should avoid uploading images with location data (GPS EXIF) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract location data from the images on the website.
- Name, surname and e-mail address in the contact forms: To make any direct contact with Andoliando, either to raise questions, comments, suggestions, request a service or product or any other information. Failure to provide the minimum necessary personal data will make it impossible for Andoliando to respond to the request.
- Name and e-mail address: To be able to comment on the website blog.
- Name, surname, ID number, address, telephone, e-mail address: This information will be requested at the time of purchase, in order to process the order.
- Name and e-mail address for the newsletter: With the express and voluntary consent of the owner of the data, the minimum information necessary to send a newsletter will be requested on the website, where you will be informed about promotions, activities that may interest you and other information about the services and/or products offered by Andoliando
- E-mail address: your e-mail address will be requested in order to access the customer area, according to the data provided at the time of creating the account.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, e-mail address and website as cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will have a duration of one year.
If you have an account and log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
When you log in, we will also set several cookies to store your login information and screen display options. Login cookies last for two days, and display options cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, your login cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article you have just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
The data will not be transferred to any third party outside ANDOLIANDO, unless requested for legal purposes.
As data processors, we have contracted the following service providers, who have committed to comply with the applicable data protection regulations at the time of contracting:
– IRANNIS MEJIAS RUIZ (identified as BLOOMING CREATIVE AGENCY) with address at Calle Industria, 5. Planta 4, Oficina 8 – 41927 Mairena del Aljarafe, Sevilla and nif: Y1031290F, whose treatment will consist of design and maintenance of the website and online store.
Mailchimp participates in and has certified its compliance with the U.S.-European Union Privacy Shield Framework Agreement, having committed to subject all personal information received from European Union member countries to the principles derived from the Privacy Shield.
More information about the Privacy Shield can be found on the U.S. Department of Commerce website: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
You can also check Mailchimp’s adherence to the Privacy Shield at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG
– Sociedad Estatal Correos y Telégrafos S.A.: the courier company to be used for the shipment of the products purchased by the buyer, with registered office in Vía Dublín nº 7 (Campo de las Naciones) 28070 Madrid (Spain), CIF number A83052407, For more information visit: https://www.correos.es/ss/Satellite/site/pagina-privacidad/sidioma=es_ES
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata will be retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve successive comments automatically instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
We collect information about visitors who comment on sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the user configures Akismet on the site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, the user’s browser, the referring site and the site URL (in addition to other information directly provided by the commenter, such as their name, username, e-mail address and the comment itself).
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their user name). Web administrators can also view and edit this information.
You rights regarding your data
As a data subject who has provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation as to whether ANDOLIANDO is processing your personal data, and more specifically, you are entitled to exercise the following rights that the regulations on data protection recognize you, in accordance with the provisions thereof:
- The right of ACCESS to your personal data
- Rights to request RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data
- The right to request its DELETION when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the LIMITATION OF PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may exercise their right to OPPOSE their data being processed. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request the right to TRANSFER your data.
You may exercise such rights by sending a message to the postal and/or e-mail address indicated in section “1. Person responsible for the processing of personal data”.
In addition, in the event that the data subject considers that any of their rights have been violated, they may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the AEPD’s electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be reviewed by an automatic spam detection service.
Regulatory sector disclosure requirements
We collect information from you during the checkout process in our store.
What we collect and store
While you are visiting our site, we will keep track of:
- Products you have viewed: we will use this to, for example, show you products you have recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use this for purposes such as estimating taxes and shipping costs
- Shipping address: we will ask you to provide this so that we can, for example, estimate the shipping cost before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase something from us, we ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, delivery address, e-mail address, phone number, credit/payment card details and optional additional information such as username and password. We will use this information for purposes such as:
- Sending you information about your account and order
- Responding to your requests, including refunds and claims
- Processing payments and preventing fraud
- Setting up your account for our store
- Complying with any legal obligations we may have, such as tax calculations
- Improving our store offerings
- Sending you promotional messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, which we will use for checkout and future orders.
We usually store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally obligated to continue to store it. For example, we will store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, e-mail address and billing and shipping addresses.
We also store comments or ratings, if you choose to leave them.
Who in our team has access to your data
Our team members have access to the information you provide. For example, administrators and store managers can access:
- Order information, such as what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be shipped, and
- Customer information, such as your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help complete orders, process refunds and support you.
We accept PayPal and Stripe payments. When processing payments some of your data will be passed to PayPal or Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as purchase total and billing information.
Google Web Fonts
For uniform font representation, this site uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the necessary web fonts into your browser cache to display the texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google’s servers. Google realizes that our website was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google web fonts is in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our plug-in. This constitutes a justified interest under Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, your computer will use a standard font.