- Knit the stitches for the neck and knit in one piece in openwork until the shoulders have been completed.
- Separate front and back to knit separately, forming the hole for the sleeves.
- Once the armhole has been completed, join together in a circle and knit the length of the body with increases to give it the beautiful flared shape.
- Finish off the sleeve holes.
- And finally, knit and sew the pocket.
All ready! Find a nice summer look for it and enjoy it to the maximum!
1 (2, 3, 4) (5, 6, 7) cover a chest circumference range of 78 to 138 cm.
Final measurements of the garment at the chest circumference in cm: approx 78 (86, 95, 107) (116, 128, 137) cm, to be worn with no ease at the chest circumference.
The model in the photo is wearing size 2 with no ease, just to the chest circumference.
Summer fiber with Sport thickness (290m/100g approx) Main color: 512 (579, 652, 748) (830, 930, 1017) m 176 (200, 225, 258) (286, 321, 351) g Contrast color: approx 29 m In the model of the photograph we have used Falésia de ROSARIOS 4 (50% cotton, 50% bamboo viscose 290m/100g): main color 13 (natural) and contrast color: 25 (yellow)
- Circular 4 mm with 60 or 80 cm cable.
- Circular 3.5 mm knitting needles (or 0.5 mm less than the sample needle) suitable for finishing armholes in circular knitting, either short cable needles, long cable needles for knitting with Magic Loop or a set of 5 needles.
10 x 10 cm: 21 stitches and 28 rows in plain stitch before blocking. 10 x 10 cm: 19 stitches and 28 rows in plain stitch after blocking.